Τετάρτη 7 Μαΐου 2014

Hit Start!

First of all let me say that im not good at this language (and why should i be?). However im writing to this because... well you know why!

My questions and my thoughts make me do this blog for writing and saying so many things that i have in my mind. I was thinking a lot, lot of things about on how the things going and how should they be. Im just another guy, using blog posts (maybe)...


So why picking that name... Abe!

On child age, i was playing a game calling Abe's Oddworld and Abe's Exodus. The main character of the game was Abe!
There was a world that all are slaves and working on (dont know what) a planet that a group of 3 or 4 guys rule's it.
Abe started to help the other slaves to escape from this planet and be free...

So my ideas and thouths based on this game... that's why im calling ME Abe... trying to help with my little bit ideas and more on this blog...

Always be free...
Free be forever...